In the hustle bustle of Christmas, I forgot to mention that Mike's mom got to come down for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures while she was here... though I'm pretty sure she got a few herself... but regardless we had a great time with her. Daylin loves playing with her Grandma O. and drags her all over the house ... particularly to the chilly sunroom. They also went on lots of walks which provided me with some much needed quiet time. Thank you so much Elaine!! Now that all the visitors are gone Daylin is definitely struggling for some attention. The challenge has been to keep her from pinching and hitting Everett to get that mentioned attention. She is better now, but she really likes playing with us too and needs her own time. While Grandma O was here she mentioned wanting to get a nice picture of the two of them together for a present she was working on. Well we didn't get it done while she was here so I tried my best to to get a few shots on my own later. Daylin was a bit of a party pooper and wouldn't cooperate most of the time which made it last longer than Everett preferred, which is why he is crying in some of the shots too.





And remember this little number we pulled on Daylin when she was just a few weeks old....
Well we decided Everett needed his own little holiday humiliation :)
1 comment:
SO cute!
Post a Comment