And how is this steller morning rocker hair!!!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Yoda-potamus
I made Daylin a hippopotamus costume this year, but she refused to wear the hat... that I spent hours and hours on... no pattern thank you very much!!! But we had a yoda costume that came with this spiffy hat. We were trying to get her use to having something on her head so maybe we could switch it out for the real deal, but NOOOO!!! So she just continued to wear this throughout the night (ward trunk or treat). She was our little yoda-potamus!!!



And how is this steller morning rocker hair!!!
Also can I just say that she is ridculus. Truly a monkey!!! As I was typing this post... while she was suppose to be taking a nap... I all of a sudden hear her walking toward me. Whhhhaatttt!!! How in the heck did she get out of her crib I ask. I did not here a bump or anything indicating she fell out. (Plus there were no tears, just a look of complete satisfaction.... "Yeah Mom! I did it.") Right now the top of the crib comes up to her arm pits. I'm pretty sure she swung her leg up... which she demonstrated to me... hauled herself onto the front beam and rotated around. Then dropped to holding on with just her hands, making her feet just inches from the ground with a safe dismount. Time to lower the crib mattress down to the ground I guess.
And how is this steller morning rocker hair!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now I desperately want to see the hat you worked so hard on.
Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait!!
I'm with Jessica on this: can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!
Post a Comment