I was just checking out some of the blogs I follow and noticed (and became frustrated) that it has been while since some of my favorite people have updated. Don't they know I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what has happened lately in their life... probably because theirs is a lot more entertaining than mine. But then I looked at my own blog and realized its been longer for me. Oops! Though I doubt my blog generates as much enthusiasm, here is an update for all those dying to know.
"Let me bring you up to speed. We do nothing. There, you are now up to speed."
Our days consist of working, going to school, going on walks, cleaning, shopping for groceries and sleeping. Pretty boring stuff. But here are some fun pics. Daylin is getting so big and so.... stubborn. She is becoming quite independent, but at the same time wants to be carried everywhere. Silly girl.





2 comments:
Well I got my Wednesday morning boost. Thanks so much for putting all those cute pictures on your blog. I use them for screen savers. I understand about checking blogs - I make my rounds every morning too. Even if our life parallels yours, it news to me. Thanks!
Such is the life of a mom... but look how cute and entertaining your life is! Thanks for the pics!
Post a Comment