Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Crib is done!


Well it's finally done, tell me what you think. It's made from hickory and maple and has adjustable height.

Also while I'm reveling in my woodworking here is the bed I made last summer for Kate and I. It's made from walnut and maple with Oregen myrtle we picked up on our honeymoon.
And here is a coffee table I made a few years back. Its Brazilain cherry, walnut, cherry, and maple.

6 comments:

T said...

Hey hey, that's a fine-looking crib! And done just in time! :) Seriously, I'm impressed - it looks great. Congrats on finishing up that project.

Megan said...

I am so glad to finally see the finished product that I waited all summer to see! :) Great job Mike! You guys are such a cute little family!

Deni said...

Wow, It looks beautiful.

Congrats again on that beautiful little girl.

Molly said...

the crib is beautiful! (as is the rest of the furniture). seriously nice work!

Rosemary T said...

Beautiful! Do you take orders?

Katie said...

Wow Mike!! You sure do have a talent for working with wood!! The crib looks wonderful!