Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's 12:45am and I feel like a moron

So I screwed up and didn't realize I needed to pick up one of our boys tonight until I got a call 3 hours after I should have left to get him asking me why he had not been picked up yet from where he was staying in SLC. 8pm planned pick up time turned into 11pm I-can't-tell-you-why-I-didn't-realize pick up time. I am an Idiot! The even better news is that we are still not parents. ARGH!!!! I'm so ready to be a dad, I'm so ready to see what an awesome mother my beautiful wife is going to be. I can't wait to have a family of my own. It's late, I'm cranky cause I am a fool and I feel bad for my poor wonderful wife who is now 11 days overdue and is trying ever so hard to be patient and give our child the best possible start in life. But please for our sanity withhold any ideas from how to get labor going, we've heard them all and they all suck for us, yes even the one that worked for you, or your sister. I'm sorry, I'm cranky. I love you all and I want to be your friend, but I'm cranky tonight.

Good Night

4 comments:

Brett said...

Mike - get a new Dr. Happy Wife=Happy Life. Deni didn't allow her Dr to go 1 day over her due date.

Jess said...

you write a sad story :(

Nackos Family said...

And we were so ready to tell you what worked for us! ;-). Hang in there!

Deni said...

I hesitate to ask, but is there a baby yet?