I thought I mentioned this all in previous posts... but here is the latest info. I am pregnant with our first baby as the first two attempts ended in miscarriages and she is due on September 20th, which means yep... we are having a girl. We are about 95% sure we will name her Daylin Tammela after one of her grandmothers, but we really want to see her first. I'm doing great. Not much to complain about... other than feeling like a beached whale. I never really understood how difficult it was for pregnant women to move. I don't mean this in a bad way, but the baby really is kind of like a parasite, and you are just the host. I'm handling the stupid Utah heat ok, as long as our Swamp cooler keeps pumping, and all in all am just excited to meet her and have my body back. :)
Monday, July 28, 2008
By Popular Demand
I thought I mentioned this all in previous posts... but here is the latest info. I am pregnant with our first baby as the first two attempts ended in miscarriages and she is due on September 20th, which means yep... we are having a girl. We are about 95% sure we will name her Daylin Tammela after one of her grandmothers, but we really want to see her first. I'm doing great. Not much to complain about... other than feeling like a beached whale. I never really understood how difficult it was for pregnant women to move. I don't mean this in a bad way, but the baby really is kind of like a parasite, and you are just the host. I'm handling the stupid Utah heat ok, as long as our Swamp cooler keeps pumping, and all in all am just excited to meet her and have my body back. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey thanks for the update. I was afraid I was going to miss hearing about the big event. Apparently baby girls are going around. I know that Sandra is having and baby girl, and I think Britnay is as well, but I'm not 100%. You should call your cousins and share your joy. Keep us posted, the last part of pregnancy is always the hardest!
How exciting that September is just around the corner! Congratulations!
Post a Comment