Sunday, September 9, 2012

Much to say....

Yep, been a while. It's been busy, but I'm also really lazy at blogging. So we have been having a lot of fun...

A coast trip with my family. We stayed here this year... awesome!
And this was the view each night
 We flew kites...
 
 And "played" in the water
 
 The sand was definitely a favorite
 
 
Mike tried his hand at fishing with little success unfortunately.
Loving on the stuffed animals that Grandma gave out.
And hanging with cousins.
We did a 1/4 mile dash for the kids. They all did so well!!!
We did a tasting game... Daylin loved it.
I didn't take it so well.
My brother brought up his soft serve machine. Pure heaven. I made myself sick eating so much. :)
 And once again, Kyle and I got paired up (randomly) for the Ladder Ball tournament and dominated for the second year in a row!!!
 
 Our Family
 


And then there are the more serious (but still awesome) things to mention.

Number 3 is on the way. Coming around December 12.
We decided to let it be a surprise... but Daylin is confident it is a girl. I personally have no idea. I definitely think she could use a sister.  But we probably won't pick a name Daylin has suggested. She likes to be... "creative" with her selections. (Gelse, Josee, Toosee, Falansee, etc..)

Mike got a new job... his ideal job in fact for the company he has had his eye on for a while. It is a treatment center in Newberg (on the outskirts of Portland), where he finally gets to be a therapist. We move it 3 weeks. Yikes. Much to do. But we are really, really excited for the opportunity. Sad to be leaving the area, and the close proximity to my family, but it just so happens that I have a brother who lives there, and him and his wife have children close in age to ours, so we couldn't be happier with the location.

We have been concerned with Daylin's behavior for a while now. She has constant mood swings and trouble focusing. My mom suggested altering Daylin's diet and it seems to be making a significant difference. With the removal of dairy in particular we are seeing a much happier Daylin. Hurray!

That's about it for now! More updates to follow.

3 comments:

The Davis Family Three said...

Yay for baby #3! Congrats!

Johanna said...

Congratulations!

The DuPree's said...

I love your red and cream sweater on the beach - if it goes missing, you know where to look! Your family is so cute and I'm so so SO excited that things are working out for you/Mike! It's obvious that Daylin has a gift for picking out baby names! Hope you're feeling okay, but this is pregnancy so... I'm sorry. Hang in there, it will be over soon! We miss you!