2 months MIA, but I promise we are alive. It's just been so busy lately that when one of us does get free time, the last thing we want to do is blog. Especially when we are behind in posting and I don't feel like playing catch up. But alas it must be done... in quick picture format. (Sorry it's choppy, I'm too lazy to make it flow.)
I threw a baby shower for my good friend Melia. Little Pumpkin was the theme.
We went for a quick/cold/fun trip up to Utah to visit family. Got to celebrate Jann and Kyle's birthdays.
Visited temple square... freezing!!! I've become soft living in Texas. The cold weather really hurts.
Daylin enjoyed spending time with her cousin Leigh.
Rosemary's Christmas party was a blast.
We had our ward Christmas party. Daylin and Everett were Santa haters
We had our annual gingerbread house decorating event, with Devin and Melia this year.
Daylin and Everett with some of the Christmas day carnage. They were quite spoiled with toys this year.
Some random bits...
We bought a pass to the Science Spectrum. The kids love going.
Everett got a hold of the cinnamon-sugar shaker when nobody was around.
Daylin and Everett got a lot of new movies this year for Christmas, and this is one of the rare moments when Everett is actually watching and they aren't attacking each other.
They also got a lot of sickness this year. We have been battling one illness after another for the past month. Mike and I currently have strep throat and Daylin continues in the fight to regain her voice. It has been hoarse for over a month now. :(











1 comment:
Yikes, I'm a whale!
Post a Comment